Monday 24 March 2008

Feel The Heat (1)

Feel the heat.
(Tunes currently burning a hole in my speakers)

This section will be updated fortnightly providing a selection of my favourite tunes. Feel free to contribute as I am always on the lookout for new music. I hope that you will take the time to download a selection of this offering and play it loud.

1. Bongwater- Nick Cave Dolls
2. Slint-Good Morning Captain
3. John Cooper Clarke- Suspended Sentence
4. Heaven 17- We don’t need this Fascist Groove.
5. The Higgins-Conspiracy
6. Mudhoney-You Got It (Keep it out of my Face)
7. Sonic Youth-Silver Rocket
8. Nasum-Living Next Door to Malice.
9. Rush-Ceiling Unlimited
10. At The Gates- Slaughter The Soul

Pikey

2 comments:

Gerard said...

bongwater are so underrated

Singapore Dividend Collector said...

indeed they are. its a mystery to me how they have remained so.
pikey